Can you change your Mobile Me Username?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by hokiepokie07, Jan 4, 2010.

1. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

I love Mobile Me because it is easy and an all-in-one service. I bought a year subscription off EBAY.

However, I am just wondering if it is possible to change my username@me.com (i want to change the user name).

thanks!

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

You can't change the username but you can add aliases. These are "usernames" that you can use for certain things like places where you don't want to use your real username. If you start getting spam, you just delete the alias and the spam stops. It's the next best thing to being able to change the username.

3. Advertise Here macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (IPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Out of interest, how do you create an alias? I'm sick of removing myself from mailing lists.

4. Advertise Here macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (IPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Never mind, googled it!

5. HeroBiX macrumors member