Phones Can you guess what phone this picture is from?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by TechGod, Apr 18, 2014.

1. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Hell you don't even guess the name, even the year will do;)

Don't cheat by downloading it and looking at picture details:p

Attached Files:

2. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

You're using the new Google camera with blur effect? Guessing a Nexus 5? Could be from anywhere and anytime in the last 20 years though, depending on the camera used.

3. TechGod thread starter macrumors 68040

TechGod

I meant quality wise. I think the quality is good. Do you think the quality is really good? Smartphone camera.

Yes lens blur.

4. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Quality wise is fine to me. A bit of noise here and there, but that could be from the blur effect?

5. TechGod thread starter macrumors 68040

TechGod

OK I'll tell you now. This was shot with a Nexus 4 with Lens Blur and used Auto enhance setting it to high. With 4.3 and below I felt quality was just horrible but now I am far happier with the shots. That's also without HDR on in normal pictures.

Many of my my friends guessed the S5 so I thought if the quality looked that good then something has improved major software wise.

6. thundersteele macrumors 68030

Yeah the new camera software is a big improvement. My favorite feature is the new panorama function that finally shoots in high resolution.

Now my main problem is that I keep collecting more and more scratches on the back plate near the camera. Some day one will go right across...

7. TechGod thread starter macrumors 68040

TechGod

Do you think quality is better? I think so. Its also faster in my experience.

8. thundersteele macrumors 68030

The quality seems better, though this is just a very subjective impression. And I also feel that it is a bit faster.