Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edward-k

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2004
My Imac hard drive died last week, the genius bar replaced the harddrive and managed to save my iphoto and itunes libraries, but unfortunatly lost all my safari bookmarks and address contacts. I have an ipod touch that was synched with the Imac before it died, the touch has all my bookmarks but I don't know how/if you can import them from the touch back into safari? Any thoughts? THanks in advance. Ed

kornyboy

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2004
Knoxville, TN (USA)
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I don't know how much this will help you but I have added several bookmarks to my iPhone and when I sync it with my comp at home they show up correctly in safari on my computer. So it works both ways but in your situation I'm not sure how it will work.

edward-k

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2004
thanks

Thanks, it works. When I went into the itunes info tab, I did not scroll down far enough to see the web browser section ~ duh:)) THanks Ed

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.