Can you move windows around with keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by cbi1000, Mar 20, 2017.

  1. cbi1000 macrumors newbie

    Mar 20, 2017
    So today i opened up Adobe Organizer (for photo's) and the title bar is off the screen. It's impossible to grab it with the trackpad and drag it to the part of the screen i want to. It stuck there. Is there a way i can use the keyboard (like using the arrow buttons) to slide the said window down?

  2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

    May 22, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    No, there isn't.
    But, you can change your screen resolutions (in System Preferences) and move it, then change them back. Memorize or write down the current resolutions before changing them.
  3. Bruno09 macrumors 68020

    Aug 24, 2013
    Far from here
    If you have a "Window" item in the menu bar of the application, try the "resize", ou "zoom" item, or something like that.

    It will resize the window so that the title bar will be back in the screen.
  4. campyguy macrumors 68040

    Mar 21, 2014
    Portland / Seattle

Share This Page

4 March 20, 2017