Can you Order w/CC change to Different ship to address?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by WalledMacGarden, Mar 7, 2012.

1. WalledMacGarden macrumors regular

I just ordered and didn't even bother using a different shipping address from my business CC, anyone ever call up and change shipping address without issues?

I don't want any issues, but I would rather get it at home.

2. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

maybe im wrong but didnt orders with different shipping addresses get cancelled in past launches? I wanted to do the same as I waited at my house for the iPhone 4s til 8pm at night as my ups guy comes by my house at the end of his route but comes by my work early in the morning at the beginning of his route. but I was afraid it would get cancelled so i left my home address but since I know him ill just tell him this week to bring it to my work first thing anyway hes done it for me before.

3. kcsr macrumors member

I hope they don't cancel my order, because my billing and shipping addresses are different. My shipping address is on file with my CC company as the primary shipping address though, so it should not be a problem.

----------

fyi, just checked my CC and it has a pending payment on there from Apple, so looks good so far.

4. diane143 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I tried to do this for the 4s and they said I would have to cancel my order and reorder. But I had waited a few days to call them. Shouldn't be a problem if you do it when you order though.