Can you people interpret my dream????

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jameschrist, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Jameschrist macrumors newbie

Hello people, I have been having this strange dream…….I am stranded alone on an island and there is really no one there. The island seems to be deserted and I am looking to escape from there. I have no one to consult there and suddenly I feel as if someone is coming from a distance…and there you go…the dream ends right away.

Can you help me know what this dream means!!!

2. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

From DreamMoods.com: (not a complete interpretation)

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

4. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Or maybe it means you had a dream about an island.

...Sorry, not much of a "dreams have meanings" guy. The only times dreams have had any significance on me is when their based on things I've been actively thinking about: friends, work, ideas, certain ladies... ;)

5. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Interesting web site. Thanks for sharing.

6. MrSmith macrumors 68040

MrSmith

7. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

You feel alone, and someone is in your future that will join you. Hence not alone anymore.

Just an opinion.

8. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

There is something or someone missing from your life and you just don't know who or what it is. You just need to stay asleep for more of the dream and then you will find out! :cool:

9. 4JNA macrumors 68000

4JNA

Your birthday ushers in a new wave of energy -- life improves, even in areas you don't think need improving. The planets favor your vigilant and realistic approach to getting what you want. You discover a new talent and you could even change careers in November. Family fun in December involves travel. Gemini and Taurus adore you. Your lucky numbers are 18, 4, 20, 1 and 34.

on an island. where someone is coming to join you.

$10 please. :)

10. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

You feel alone or isolated in your life.

Anyone want to interpret my dreams... I have had a lot lately
    - I steal my friends (she is a girl) horse. I then decide to bring it back to her house. Her mom is outside calling for the horse. I don't want her mom to see me returning the horse so I do it secretly.
    - I am at my dads old office building. In the lobby there is a gift shop where they are selling stuff. On the shelves there are gifts that I had given him in the past.
    - I am on a tour of how the brooklyn bridge is being built. I see the past events. My dad and uncle represent are working on the bridge. After this visual tour (which made no sense) I walk over the bridge. It has a mesh floor and is very unstable. I feel afraid crossing it.

11. marbles macrumors 68000

marbles

Absolutely ...
    ...you are a windows user looking to switch over to Mac but as there is no decently priced up to date Mini you are forced to remain in the wasteland.....