Can you return rMBP Apple Online order at Apple Store?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Starfyre, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Starfyre macrumors 68000

Starfyre

If you order a rMBP and find out somethings wrong with it and don't want to exchange, can you just return it for a full refund at the local Apple store? or can you only do an exchange?

2. Starfyre thread starter macrumors 68000

Starfyre

3. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

It may be 14 days, not 100% sure though. Better sooner than later though.

4. Starfyre thread starter macrumors 68000

Starfyre

Could you exchange for a model that is "weaker" than the model you ordered and get a refund for the difference?

5. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

6. Starfyre thread starter macrumors 68000

Starfyre

Because of a lack of reviews and feedback at this time, wondering if it would be possible to order a 2.6GHz.... if the battery life is less than 8 hours normal usage, then "exchange" for a 2.3GHz and have the difference refunded if possible... unless you would have to do a full out return and repurchase a new machine.

7. simon48 macrumors 65816

simon48

Yes, if you can return it, you can buy a different one. It's not like Apple is not going to take your money after you return something. :p

8. Starfyre thread starter macrumors 68000

Starfyre

Issue I wonder if how fast the refund would process or if the credit card company will hold onto it for a week or so before refunding you.

9. simon48 macrumors 65816

simon48

I'm sure they'll take your current rMBP and give you an another one and refund/charge the difference to your card. If they can't do that I'm sure they'll be able to do the transactions instantly.