Can you return the bumper after you've used it??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Jun 28, 2010.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

I bought mine to see if it would help my signal, it didn't , will I get a refund on this even though vie used it??
    I've taken it off and it's now sitting back in the opened packaging!

2. redgaz26 thread starter macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Anyone done this yet?? I don't want to go away to the apple store and be told I can't get a refund!

3. Reser macrumors 6502

In the UK I would say 100% you would get a refund, America I think the laws make it less likley, however Apple are usually very good with refunds in USA from what I hear. Also Apple are the ones telling you to buy a Bumper to fix the problem , if it has not fixed it they should refund you. Just tell them you were told to buy one to fix it and it hasnt and you are not satisfied.

//Edit noticed you are from the UK so yes you should get a refund, you were advised to get one to fix a problem that it hasn't fixed which means you have a right to a refund. I would be surprised if they declined you a refund.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Did you get it at Apple?

If you look right on your receipt it says you will be charged 2.90 if returned open, so yeah, you can. Just with a small restocking fee.

I still don't understand how the bumper hasn't helped you, I've been on full bars almost the last 3 days with it.

5. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Yes, if you have the original packaging and its in re-sellable condition.

6. redgaz26 thread starter macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yes bought it from apple store in Glasgow (uk)
    Certainly has not helped much plus I think it looks awful. I'll go in tomorrow. See what they say.