Can you say sexyy??

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
sexyy...

Wow, easier than I thought. ;)

But really, looks nice! I like having matching gadgets. :)
haha thank you. someone positive :). and yeah i got a good deal on the touch and case brand new on ebay. just so happened to be matching :)

Yamcha

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2008
Ugly :p, I also have an ipod touch, Apple should make the backing aluminum instead of the mirror finish... and instead of the square on the home button why not Apple Logo.. would also like to see it look something like apples new magic mouse.. but thats just me

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
Ugly :p, I also have an ipod touch, Apple should make the backing aluminum instead of the mirror finish... and instead of the square on the home button why not Apple Logo.. would also like to see it look something like apples new magic mouse.. but thats just me
haha yeah i agree. but for now i hope they dont come out with a new ipod touch for a while haha i just got this one and i hate being outdated when i first get something. that happened to my friend jill. she got the old macbook right before the unibody came out. shes like "oh you have the white macbook too? wait how come yours looks better?!?" haha

NXTMIKE

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2008
Canada
give this guy a break.

he has the new[ish] polycarb Macbook and a new 64 gig iPod Touch. Hes converting to an Apple fanboy faster than ever, lol.

maybe in a couple years he'll come back with these guys and a new Mac Pro.

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
give this guy a break.

he has the new[ish] polycarb Macbook and a new 64 gig iPod Touch. Hes converting to an Apple fanboy faster than ever, lol.

maybe in a couple years he'll come back with these guys and a new Mac Pro.
well iv been using ipods for many years, and i had a 32gb itouch but sold it for 200 bucks and got this one on ebay new with the case for 330 shipped. and i had the old blackbook before this macbook. iv been a fan of apple for a while...

and dark u need to relax and dont post if u dont have anything good to say

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
Those gadgets aren't sexy,
bit the girls I know/ have a crush on are.
yeah i have a sexy gf. and apparently half the people on here are douche bags lol. everyone has to take this thread literally and say something retarded?

js81

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2008
KY
yeah i have a sexy gf. and apparently half the people on here are douche bags lol. everyone has to take this thread literally and say something retarded?
I think they're great... hey, I'll trade you my Acer laptop and old 1GB Sansa MP3 for them if you're interested. :D

I am (hopefully) getting a new white Macbook (from work) AND a 21.5" iMac (for home) very soon. My wife has a 1st gen. Touch and I love it.

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
the macbook is not sexy, the macbook pro is sexy
i actually like the look of the macbook better than the macbook pro. i also like how my screen doesnt glare like a mbp. and i have 4gb of ram and a 500gb 7200rpm hd so it performs better than most mbp.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
i actually like the look of the macbook better than the macbook pro. i also like how my screen doesnt glare like a mbp. and i have 4gb of ram and a 500gb 7200rpm hd so it performs better than most mbp.
For 3D rendering? ;)

I'm a fan of the aluminum look though. I have a 1st gen MBP with a matte screen. So I'm happy. :)

lyons238

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
For 3D rendering? ;)

I'm a fan of the aluminum look though. I have a 1st gen MBP with a matte screen. So I'm happy. :)
mostly just photoshop and i do a lot with music. a lot of my friends are dubstep, glitch, jam band, and electronic artists so i help out

and yeah i like the mbp too, but honestly i know way more ppl with the mbp. i wanted to be diff but still get the same performance. and like i said i like the look of the white better. the only thing i like about the pro is it is slightly thinner.