Can you see your ATT unlimited data plan online @ myatt.com?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eternal 28, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Eternal 28 macrumors 6502

For some reason I cannot see my Unlimited 4G LTe for iPhone data plan on myATT, are any of you experiencing the same thing as me? When I goto manage features I don't see any data plan listed.

2. jedivulcan macrumors 6502

The same thing happened to me here too. The first thing you see when you log in are these green usage bars. There should be one that says your name and how much you've used (should just say unlimited). I still had it even though it didn't reflect in my account. I'd double check. I only really knew that nothing changed today when I went to an AT&T store and got a new SIM card and I still had an unlimited iPhone plan on my account.

3. joec1101 macrumors 6502

Same here; can't see any data plan on the regular website either.

I'm wondering if this is an issue with the upgrade. Maybe it will correct itself in a few days or maybe even the next time the billing cycle rolls over (?)

4. SAMtheGAM macrumors regular

SAMtheGAM

Same issue as everyone one. When I log in to plan/services there is no data plan listed and when I go to try to change features it only gives me options for unlimited data for non smart phones.

On the My AT&T app it does show I have used 0.05 MB of unlimited. And that the plan started 9.21.12

I called to customer care and the rep did confirm I had unlimited iPhone LTE plan for $30.00

I am unable to track my data usage online for my line since my billing cycle just started over yesterday.

Maybe differences in billing system shows this. I am in Los Angeles, CA with (626) area code phone number. I know there are a few posts here that show there is a limit but one would never exceed it using the My AT&T app

5. Rigby macrumors 601

I think it is because the iPhone 5 is not in their system yet. If you go to the Phone/Device section in your account, you will see that there is a generic phone rather than an iPhone now. This is probably why the Iphone-specific data plans are not visible. If you click the "not my phone" link to correct the device, you can select the older iPhones, but the iPhone 5 is not yet available.

6. jesusplay macrumors 6502a

mines just says "apple iphone unlimited data"

7. SAMtheGAM macrumors regular

SAMtheGAM

Even though you select the iPhone 4 or 4S it won't show the iPhone data plans for me. Still shows the unlimited for non smart phones.

I think different billing systems show this differently. Some people using the My AT&T app can track their data usage and it shows a maximum amount of data allowed. But, the number is somewhat high I believe 10 TB or something.

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Have 3 iphones on account.

two older phones still show the unlimted
    the one that upgraded to i-5 on Friday does not show any data plan at all.

Have to assume they are still working through their systems for that to show.

Hopefully, some of those people who have nothing better to do with their time will not be calling ATT cust service hourly having a fit and will just wait a few days for it to clear up