Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joefinan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK
I haven't been able to send a text message for the last 48hrs. The 'sending' bar gets about 90% of the way and then says Error sending message.

Anyone else have this problem? I thought I'd try here before I brave O2's customer 'service'.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen the Edge symbol for a while either.

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 67

Luap

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2004
I haven't been able to send a text message for the last 48hrs. The 'sending' bar gets about 90% of the way and then says Error sending message.

Anyone else have this problem? I thought I'd try here before I brave O2's customer 'service'.

Fine here.. Herts/North London area.

SilentLoner

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007

Its fine here in north wales.

RevolutionOne

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2008
Essex, UK
Fine here too.

The only problem that I have encountered is receiving texts really late.. I received a text yesterday which was sent on Saturday.. has happened a few times

Steve Jobs=God

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2007
Mine is working ok currently, having said that i have had that problem in the past

Not for 48 hours however, more like 6-7 hours

joefinan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK
Oh bugger.

Well here in windy Kingston-Upon-Thames my iPhone is being crap. But it was the same yesterday in London, SE1.

I'm restoring my iPhone as I type.

I love my iPhone but I really hate Apple for choosing O2 as a provider.

joefinan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK
Turns out that my bank had not paid my direct debit so O2 restricted my access until I paid the arrears (although I trust my bank more than I do O2, so I suspect the problem lays with O2).

It would have been nice if they had phoned/emailed/text me to let me know this.

They're useless!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.