Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yodayoda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
Hard to imagine that after a full day of Pre-Orders you can still go online apple store and order a phone for Oct 14th Ship Date...I Guess there was no benefit to ordering early? Crazy to me that they have this much inventory for a pre-order. What a great company - Never going to use Verizon again for ordering , the only reason I did is because Apple's was down - anyone with similar experience canceling Verizon order and re-doing it with Apple?

yodayoda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 6, 2011
i agree i am soo mad i stayed up to order when i could of done it at any time

Lol its pretty amazing that they have a Oct 14th ship date still! I am shocked by how good Apple is at managing inventory - and usually you are prompted before ordering exactly the ship date so it could change at any moment but usually not while you are placing an order

----------

i agree i am soo mad i stayed up to order when i could of done it at any time

I'm pretty sure the ship date has to change soon people have been ordering this phone all day

apple3g040193

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Lol its pretty amazing that they have a Oct 14th ship date still! I am shocked by how good Apple is at managing inventory - and usually you are prompted before ordering exactly the ship date so it could change at any moment but usually not while you are placing an order

----------

I'm pretty sure the ship date has to change soon people have been ordering this phone all day

it has to like they said on the front page att has sold 200,000 of these things already so apple must be more

DeusInvictus7

macrumors 68020
Aug 13, 2008
Kitchener, Ontario
Well Canada for sure since that's where I ordered mine from...the UK one is 1-2 weeks as well, and France and Germany. And since Japan doesn't have it available through the Apple store online, that's 4/6 launch countries that have it being delayed.

BTW, I just checked and the Australian store also has it listed at 1-2 weeks. So that makes the total 5/6 countries.

TM WAZZA

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2010
Hamilton, New Zealand
Well Canada for sure since that's where I ordered mine from...the UK one is 1-2 weeks as well, and France and Germany. And since Japan doesn't have it available through the Apple store online, that's 4/6 launch countries that have it being delayed.

BTW, I just checked and the Australian store also has it listed at 1-2 weeks. So that makes the total 5/6 countries.

Oh yup I see it now.

My order still states 14th of October though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.