Can you suggest a good camera app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by LazyDaisy, Jun 29, 2009.

1. LazyDaisy macrumors newbie

I am looking for an app that will help me with the blurriness of my pictures. Seems that the accelerometer is really sensitive and I'm having a hard time taking a casual picture that isn't completely blurry.

I saw the 'Night Camera' app in the app store that advertises that it can help with my exact problem, but it has some pretty bad reviews. Very disappointing! Can you suggest a good camera app that can help with this?

I love taking pictures, so any other great camera apps you have tried are also welcomed suggestions!

thanks!
    daisy

2. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

What does the accelerometer have to do with anything other than orienting landscape or portrait?

The issues you need to keep in mind are lighting, steady hands and don't move the camera as you hear the shutter... wait a second.

3. Jasonc23 macrumors newbie

To be honest, if you want a really clear picture get a 3GS

4. LazyDaisy thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I guess my shaking has more to do with it than the accelerometer. It just changes from portrait to landscape so easily! And that app uses it to tell when you're steady.... so I just got confused I guess. :eek:

I do have a 3GS. The pictures are so great when they're clear!!

5. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

I had Darkroom Premium for taking "stead hand" shots. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated to work with 3.0 yet :( The app worked really well for me in 2.x though.