Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I have a user that wants her calendar and to be able to see her bosses calendar on her Iphone. I am pretty sure this is not possible but just want to be sure.

Thanks

tjp888

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
I don't see how this could be done. The iPhone only allows one "Exchange Connection" and assigns only the calendar for that specific email account. There's no way to open another calendar on the Exchange server.

I often have people coming to me and asking if they can switch from a Blackberry to an iPhone I have to go over features such as these. The Blackberry ties in so well with corporate email. I wish the iPhone would do more with the exchange servers. Even Windows mobile does a better job.
But I guess that's not the aim of Apple.

vlug

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2009
I was googling on how to sync 2 exchange accounts on the iPhone a while back and found a website where someone explains how to edit a .plist file and copy and paste your current exchange settings and then edit the user/pass/server and it runs both versions on the phone.

Here is the link:
http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/691011-two-exchange-accounts-activesync.html

People seem to be getting it working ;)

btw there are apps out there which you can use to Sync multiple calenders.

tjp888

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
I was googling on how to sync 2 exchange accounts on the iPhone a while back and found a website where someone explains how to edit a .plist file and copy and paste your current exchange settings and then edit the user/pass/server and it runs both versions on the phone.

Here is the link:
http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/691011-two-exchange-accounts-activesync.html

People seem to be getting it working ;)

btw there are apps out there which you can use to Sync multiple calenders.

Interesting thread. But this only works on a jailbroken phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.