Can you sync multiple Exchange calendars?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by richard371, Dec 9, 2009.

1. richard371 macrumors 68000

I have a user that wants her calendar and to be able to see her bosses calendar on her Iphone. I am pretty sure this is not possible but just want to be sure.

Thanks

2. tjp888 macrumors regular

tjp888

I don't see how this could be done. The iPhone only allows one "Exchange Connection" and assigns only the calendar for that specific email account. There's no way to open another calendar on the Exchange server.

I often have people coming to me and asking if they can switch from a Blackberry to an iPhone I have to go over features such as these. The Blackberry ties in so well with corporate email. I wish the iPhone would do more with the exchange servers. Even Windows mobile does a better job.
    But I guess that's not the aim of Apple.

3. vlug macrumors 6502

I was googling on how to sync 2 exchange accounts on the iPhone a while back and found a website where someone explains how to edit a .plist file and copy and paste your current exchange settings and then edit the user/pass/server and it runs both versions on the phone.

Here is the link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/691011-two-exchange-accounts-activesync.html

People seem to be getting it working ;)

btw there are apps out there which you can use to Sync multiple calenders.

4. tjp888 macrumors regular

tjp888

Interesting thread. But this only works on a jailbroken phone.