jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I am new to apple tv. Can you tell what a movie through itunes or netflix is streaming at? Besides seeing on itunes that a movie is available in 1080p Is there info that shows its at 1080p at that moment? Thanks!

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I am new to apple tv. Can you tell what a movie through itunes or netflix is streaming at? Besides seeing on itunes that a movie is available in 1080p Is there info that shows its at 1080p at that moment? Thanks!

The only way to know, is when you see it's description in iTunes/Netflix prior to viewing.

Comment

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
The only way to know, is when you see it's description in iTunes/Netflix prior to viewing.

Thanks, I have a few random questions.

1-When I try to Mirror Modern combat 3 it only shows the game in the bottom left hand corner. Is there a way to make it full screen? It is suppose to be a game made for airplay.

2-Do itunes movies to buy or rent ever go on sale?

Comment

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit

1-When I try to Mirror Modern combat 3 it only shows the game in the bottom left hand corner. Is there a way to make it full screen? It is suppose to be a game made for airplay.

I don't know the answer to your first question, but the answer to the second question is no. Apple doesn't do "sales".

Comment

Alrescha

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2008

1. I have the same problem. I think the new iPad confuses MC3. It works fine from my iPhone.

2. Yes, the iTunes store does do sales on movies. Not every day, but regularly. Last week a bunch of Adam Sandler comedies were on sale. Don't forget to check 'Free on iTunes' for random things.

A.

Comment

eliehass

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
Apple almost always has sales on some TV Shows or Movies in it's library.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.