Can you use coupons in the ADC store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by jayeskreezy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

I was wondering if it's possible to use coupons in the ADC store? ie. $30 off $300, etc.?

2. Heinekev macrumors member

What is the ADC store? Heard of it quite a few times, I gather from context that it's a discounted site... but can you elaborate?

3. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

it's the apple developer store... it cost $100 for a student developer license and you get discounts off of machines...better than the .edu discount for most things...however, it costs ...you also get nice lil other perks too

4. jackbenimble4 macrumors member

That's not bad... is it a one time discount? or once a year?

Edit: btw, I love threadless. I noticed the link in your signature. Over 90% of the shirts in my wardrobe are threadless t's. Infact, I have the green infinity mpg tee with the bike on right now.

5. Gandhi macrumors regular

No, you cannot. I just got done purchasing from ADC (MBP arrives tomorrow), and while the coupon gets applied initially, just prior to shipping, the order gets looked at by the ADC peeps to make sure you are an ADC member, and they take off the discounts. Trust me, I tried - twice - to get the coupons back on and they would not budge. And I even tried getting around ADC and calling the regular Apple store number, but once they look at the order details, they transfer me to the ADC people right away.

6. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

good to know! i guess i'll be getting a refurb mbp 2.16 then. I appreciate your help!