iPad Canada iPad Pro Order Thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheCakeIsALie, Nov 11, 2015.

1. TheCakeIsALie macrumors regular

Wondering how the ordering process went for fellow Canadians.

I ordered pretty much immediately with the direct link (before the proper website updated with the Buy button) at 3:10 AM EST, with next day ship date (pencil had 5-7 day ship date). My iPad shipped earlier this afternoon and estimated delivery date is Monday Nov 16 (previously the estimate was Nov 17, free shipping).

Did anyone get delivery dates before the weekend? Kind of bummed that there is no in-store pickup though.

Oh, I'm in Montreal, QC, and I called the Apple Store downtown in the morning and they said that they don't have any in stock today and don't know when they will receive shipment (probably later this week though).

2. Sanlitun macrumors 6502

Sanlitun

I ordered with expedited shipping (Vancouver) and still have Nov 16 as a delivery date.

Mine is still preparing for shipment, I am hoping the date will change once shipped.

I'm planning to go to the local Apple store today to check it out, I may end up getting one there if it is possible. Do any Canadian stores have stock?

3. JonnyIreland macrumors 6502a

JonnyIreland

I ordered just after it went live at 3am EST and I just got my shipping notification... original date was November 16th, shipping email says Friday 13th.

4. NicolasLGA macrumors member

NicolasLGA

I just picked up my iPad pro 32GB in gold at the downtown Montreal store... YMMV but all models were in stock around 1PM.

I got a Smart Cover in white. I think the charcoal grey ones were sold out.

5. Viper2005 macrumors 6502

Viper2005

I ordered right at 2 central time. Noted the Pronwasnt live on the website but the accessories were. Went to iPhone and checked on the Apple Store app, confirmed the Pro was live, and ordered from there.
    For some reason the app had the pro live for about 10 mins prior to the apple website.
    Expected arrival date is Nov 13 to Winnipeg. Accessories were shipping 5-7 days right from the moment they went live.

6. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

Ordered at 6am with Standard Shipping. Just received my shipment notification. Will arrive on Friday. Can't wait....

7. BrennerM macrumors regular

Kitchener here. Ordered 128GB space grey one at 7:15am. Shipped today. Expected to arrive on Monday. I'm hoping it is early and arrives Friday.

8. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

Mine was due to arrive Monday and then changed to Friday with the shipping notification - I'm in Toronto.

9. Sanlitun macrumors 6502

Sanlitun

Went to look at the Oakridge store and ended up buying one. I will return the one I ordered.

Seems like the 128s were starting to sell out but they had enough 32s.

10. OldITGeek macrumors newbie

Both Mississauga and Etobicoke malls had lots in stock, got a Space Grey 128gb

11. BrennerM macrumors regular

FedEx now says mine will deliver on Friday...woohoo!