Canada iPhone 6 Plus Stock

marchiore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2014
Brazil
Hello,
i'm from Brazil and I'll be in canada on 10-21 oct.

I plan to buy an iPhone 6+ 64gb space gray and i wanna know about the if someone had a stock problem and couldn't find the wish model.

And how do you think the stock will be in that date.

donster28

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2006
Great White North
Hello,
i'm from Brazil and I'll be in canada on 10-21 oct.

I plan to buy an iPhone 6+ 64gb space gray and i wanna know about the if someone had a stock problem and couldn't find the wish model.

And how do you think the stock will be in that date.
Nobody knows unfortunately. I called all Apple Stores in Toronto and no luck and they don't know when they'll replenish. :(

goonerm3

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2013
My carrier (Telus) received ZERO iphone 6+ from apple. This is on the corporate side though from my employer. A buddy picked up his in store and they said zero 6+ in stock. Will be difficult to find stock. When you arrived check local classified ads.

marchiore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2014
Brazil
But this stock is for Reserve Online for Pick-up at store and is not the same of the store stock for in-store purchase

marchiore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2014
Brazil
i'm looking to the iphonestock.ca and it start to have more models avaliable for reserve since yesterday.

Breezygirl

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2011
But this stock is for Reserve Online for Pick-up at store and is not the same of the store stock for in-store purchase
At the Apple stores in Canada they told me no more walk-in purchases for 6 or 6+. On-line reservations pick ups only.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
i'm using this site https://www.iphonestock.ca/ and i see a lot of 6+ all over the place
depends where in Canada, keep in mind Canada is one of the largest landmasses in the world

Eaton Centre, Mapleview, Mainsonville, Square One, and Yorkdale have little to none based on that website and thats all the Applestores in southern Ontario(4 hour driving radius) also about 33% of the whole countries population is in that radius

Last edited:

marchiore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2014
Brazil
i'll try buy my 6+ in Vancouver Stores: Metrotown, Oakridge Centre and Pacific Centre. Since this website gone online i didn't see any of than with the device i wish

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.