Canada - Lines, Store Stock Reports ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by OSMac, Mar 16, 2012.

1. OSMac macrumors 65816

Did you buy yours at a retail store in Canada, comments on lines, stock levels?

2. donster28 macrumors 65816

I'm typing this on my new 16 gig white wifi bought at Futureshop. They had plenty when I left for home at about 8:30.

There were about 20 people in line by the time the store opened at 8am (North York) and all were entertained and taken care of.

I feel sorry for the ones who lined up overnight at Apple Stores.

My unit is perfect with no defects whatsoever...I love it.

3. needsmoar macrumors member

I went to my local Staples. Walked in, bought it, walked out. Less than 10 minutes. Its the same thing you would buy at the Apple store except there isn't one around here anyways.

Way quicker and easier to get a Staples, Futureshop/BestBuy and does Walmart also carry them? Why stand in line...

4. wy2sl0 macrumors newbie

Waiting on mine to be delivered today (white 16gb). I was worried about the dead pixel issue and stock, so I got up and went to Wal Mart in Kanata around 8:30 and got a black 16gb. They had around 10 left total.

It looks great, almost no bleed and no dead pixels. I will check out the white one then decide on which to keep.

5. OSMac thread starter macrumors 65816

Great wanted to grab another after the preorder comes, glad to hear it should be easy.