Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macness

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Vancouver Canada
My apple watch has shipped, but hasn't gone live on UPS. Just wondering when UPS starts they're delivery operations on Monday

Domlnlc

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2015
Not sure but UPS updated the status of my delivery to: client wasn't there...

But I was home... So pissed

I could've had it this morning at 8:20am if the driver would've done his job.

I Made a complaint to customer service but they can't do anything more than ask for me to go pick up hopefully later today.. Not the first time I have problems with UPS not delivering and claiming no one was home when someone was..

Good luck!

abydm

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2014
Same here, waiting for my tracking number to update on the UPS page.....
Apple Watch 42mm SS with BSB!

karinatwork

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
My watch has been marked as "shipped" since Friday at 12:24 PM. Then for a while, the tracking number was invalid. A few hours later, the tracking number showed that it was now in the system, but UPS hadn't picked the parcel up from Apple yet. And this hasn't changed.

I called Apple this morning, they say the package must have been picked up by UPS on Friday.
UPS says that they can't tell me anything because they don't have the parcel yet. This is the ideal situation for someone to swipe the damn thing. [sarcasm] Not that it ever happened before... [/sarcasm].

Perfect. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.