So, im guessing the release is set to July 30th. I've been phoneless for a month now (had an iPhone 3GS. It just completely disappeared.) and instead of getting a new 3GS, i decided to wait for the iP4.. white preferably. I read someone's reply saying, "might as well wait for another 6 months for the iP5 if the white one is going to be delayed" Should I just get another 3GS and wait for the iP5? Or should I just wait just a "few" more months for the white iP4? What would ya'll do?