cancel and reorder for store pickup

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by punkrockdoc, Nov 4, 2017.

1. punkrockdoc macrumors newbie

How long after canceling will my number be freed up to order another phone? Does the fact that I did at 11:30 on a Saturday night have any effect?

2. drober30 macrumors 6502a

With AT&T, I cancelled Web Order on Apple.com, then called AT&T to have my eligibility reset. Once you get through to the right person/department, they do it instantly.

I would not wait for the system to do it on its own.

3. DW3 macrumors newbie

DW3

I took me all day today to get my upgrade restored after canceling my order. It’s supposed to be instaneous. Good luck

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    It took about 5-10 minutes for my iUP to cancel so I could order for pickup.

5. punkrockdoc thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank everyone. Answered my own question. Only took me 5 min.

6. Downhilltenago macrumors regular

Downhilltenago

My first post from my X. This is the route we took. My wife and I canceled today and got ours in store pickup today. It’s pretty instant. I had a delivery date prior of December 5th.

7. Applenoob34 macrumors 6502

I walked into att on launch day and they had some 64’s in stock. Tried to tell them to cancel my pre order and give me a X. They said they couldn’t cancel it and if I did, it would take a couple days to go through. I was baffled. I ended up just sticking with my pre order since it’s supposed to ship beginning of November