Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samiles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2009
Hi All,

I have applied to the program as a company. How can I cancel it so that I can reapply as an individual?

Thanks very much for your help,

Sam

samiles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2009
Why don't you ask Apple? :confused:

I have already - I just wondered if there was a manual way for me to do it. I just figured it would be quicker instead of waiting for apple to read my message.

Out of interest, how long does it take for apple to get back to you after sending them a message through the online contact form?

Sam

wakka092

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2007
I have already - I just wondered if there was a manual way for me to do it. I just figured it would be quicker instead of waiting for apple to read my message.

Out of interest, how long does it take for apple to get back to you after sending them a message through the online contact form?

Sam
They will take their sweet time in getting back to you if you email them. Try calling them, you will get a response much faster that way.

MacToddB

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2007
Rochester, NY
Assuming you haven't paid yet, don't bother, just re-apply as an individual.

When the confirmation shows up for the company one, don't pay the invoice.

I applied twice as an individual because my first application took so long, I thought something got lost. So my second one went through, I paid the invoice, and then a month later my first one went through! I never paid that invoice, and it expired.

samiles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 22, 2009
Assuming you haven't paid yet, don't bother, just re-apply as an individual.

When the confirmation shows up for the company one, don't pay the invoice.

I applied twice as an individual because my first application took so long, I thought something got lost. So my second one went through, I paid the invoice, and then a month later my first one went through! I never paid that invoice, and it expired.

Great advice, thanks :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.