Cancel Sport order for Stainless Steel?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by boombox15, Apr 22, 2015.

1. boombox15 macrumors regular

I ordered a 42MM Space Gray Apple Watch Sport a few days ago, but my only concern is the ION-X display. I have a screen protector on my iPhone 6 Plus and it really helps, but I don't think I will have one on the watch. So my question is: Should I keep the one that I ordered or cancel it and order the stainless steel verison with a black sport band?

2. undies1993 macrumors 6502a

Do you plan on upgrading your watch the next time around? If so I would go with the less expensive model this time and splurge the next time around. That is my plan. Not sure if I will update the next time but I am sure I will in the future and my pockets should be lined a little better then. ;)

3. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

I have a stainless steel on order. And I was thinking of downgrading. But I think at this point it would be unwise for anyone to cancel their order. Unless you don't mind waiting even longer than what you originally were told by :apple:.

4. BB2015 macrumors newbie

Which stainless did you order? I have a sport ordered and thinking of getting SS

5. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

I had ordered the black stainless steel at first. Cancelled it even though I would have probably gotten it by Friday. Waited a few days and ordered a brown leather band stainless steel watch, with June date. So I kicked myself in the nuts for no reason. :rolleyes:

6. BB2015 macrumors newbie

I wish i had ordered SS to begin with. Supposed to get the sport Friday but not getting the SS till June

7. seatton macrumors 6502

seatton

Same situation. Mine is supposed to come on Friday (I hope). The SS one was ordered on 4/13/15 (42mm, SS, white band) coming in June :( At least I am very happy to have the first one to play with for a while (fingers crossed for Friday).