It's a sad day, but I canceled my 2.6/1TB/460 15" tMBP. With the same UI lag I'm seeing others experience that I experienced on my launch day 2012 rMBP, poor battery life, graphical glitches, I feel like my best option is to wait for a refresh. I feel the touchbar is a bit useless and will need a few years to mature, but I dont want to drop $3k+ for that. Until then, I will have to make due with my iPad Pro and photoshopping at home or learning to fully cope with Pixelmator on the iPad Pro. From owning the 13in tMBP briefly, its a very well made device, and I hope the best for the people who got it. Ill be here waiting for a refresh with a hopeful battery fix!