Canceled Orders!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ciscomata, Oct 17, 2014.

1. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

Has Apple.com or yourself canceled your iPhone order when they already took the money out of your card. If so, how long does it take to reload to my card.

And I also ordered from Sprint.com and they charged me as well, how long did it take for you all to get your money back?

2. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

As far as I know you can't cancel a order once the money has been charged to your card. Once you receive the iPhone you can return it for a full refund.

3. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

this is correct, once you item is marked shipped it will say on the order status "no longer eligible to cancel" and you credit card is only charged after it is shipped

4. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

Yeah but Apple charged me and canceled my order and I would just like to know the wait. And for Sprint it's the exact same issue. And Sprint gets Pluses at my local Sprint stores every Friday. I just don't have money, because I have got refunded with Apple nor Sprint and it's been a week for Sprint and Tuesday for Apple.

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

ok well most banks are around 72 business hours from the time the money is refund to the time you see it on your balance

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

My card takes a day or two, but I hear this "float" can be days or even a week.

7. 3lionsbecks Suspended

3lionsbecks

Well, Apple wouldn't just cancel your order without any reason so there was either a good reason for it to be cancelled or there was an error with the info. on the order.

So basically what I'm saying is its probably your fault the orders were cancelled so if you need to wait for the order cancellation to be processed through your bank/card its really not something you can complain about.

Don't worry, there will still be iPhones available for you next week.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Its probably the hold that they place on, its not an actual charge and that usually clears up in a day or two.

9. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I'm pretty sure if your order got cancelled from the apple.com, you should have gotten an e-mail indicating the reason?

Have you considered calling Apple and see what the reason behind the order being cancelled?

10. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

It was about to ship but they had complications with my AT&T account.

11. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

They would have issued an immediate refund but I don't think or did not think they charged you until they shipped and in doing so, they would have detected the issue with your AT&T account. What is the AT&T account issue?

If you were actually charged, as in the charge is not showing as pending, then your funds were refunded by Apple but your bank will take a day or even more. My bank took 3 days to process a refund from the date the retailer initiated it.