Canceling Pre Order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gsvar2004, Oct 11, 2011.

1. gsvar2004 macrumors member

I know i was a little behind the game on the preordering as i didnt do so until 10 am cst on saturday however at the time i was told i was at 7-14 days (1 to 2 weeks) before shipping which i was cool with i knew i was too late to get it for release date but know with the rumors of 28-34 days before shipping would anyone think there would be a way to cancel pre order and just go mid next week to the apple store or best buy or radio shack and purchase.

BTW i called a local radio shack and they told me "we still have plenty left for preorder that will be here friday morning". Anyone else pre order from radio shack?

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Unless your status says "Prepared for Shipment", you are still able to cancel at anytime.

3. gsvar2004 thread starter macrumors member

good to know because my order status is not even available on the att website yet.

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Att reps don't know jack ****!

I called them today and they said you can't cancel a pre-order :mad:

Make sure to be adamant about it and let us know if they let you cancel pls...

5. gsvar2004 thread starter macrumors member

im kinda thinking to my self why would I wait 3-5 weeks when i live in a town Baton Rouge, La which has an apple store 2 best buys 5 walmarts 2 sams and like 10 radio shacks and may not have a great of a demand as other towns.

especially when radio shack still has several available.

6. bjb.butler macrumors 6502a

bjb.butler

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I live in the inland empire (you haven't heard of it for a reason), so I'll just take my chances at Sam's Club. If not, there is a Best Buy and Sprint store down the street.