cancelled after trial

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by macrem, Dec 20, 2008.

1. macrem macrumors 65816

macrem

simply because the cost is too high and google can do everything I needed from MM for free, but I would have paid a lesser "more reasonable" amount for the convenience of the MM package. It seems like Apple would benefit from economies of scale by lowering to cost too

2. tdgrn macrumors 6502

Mobile Me isn't about giving you a service that nobody else can, it is simply making it much easier to integrate into your life. That is why it integrates so well into the OS as well as all of the iLife applications. With that being said, I don't know if I will pay to renew for it.

3. BroadcastDoc macrumors 6502

BroadcastDoc

While you may think that Apple would be better off lowering the price, it seems that they've found a price point that works for them. It's been $99 for a long time - you'd think that if they thought there'd be a benefit by lowering the price that they would have done it already.

Having said that, there are MANY ways to get or renew a MM sub for less, sometimes much less. Amazon and eBay are two places to look. In fact, I bought my last renewal for $45.

4. macrem thread starter macrumors 65816

macrem

Good tip, thanks! If I find $45 from a reliable seller, I'll go for it.

5. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3407758

Good deal, dunno seller history, however. I picked mine up off eBay for $40 a couple months back. The seller had 50 in stock at the time, however he only has 10 left and they're going for $60 now. I recommend checking Google Products every week or so.

6. Dimwhit macrumors 68000

Dimwhit

I went the $50 route an MobileMe. Definitely worth it for that, IMO. But I need MM to sync my and my wife's iPhone calendars/contacts.