Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mctrees02

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
I cancelled my iPhone 6+ 16GB ATT preorder a week ago and instead switched to a 6 that I picked up this morning. Well I just got home and find the 6+ sitting on my doorstep.

I contacted Apple CS and they sent me a return label. What happens if I don't return it by October 2 instead and sell it? I don't have a CC charge so I am assuming they will charge me the full $749 for it, correct? Are there any additional things I should be aware of beyond that? I can't find anything in the return & refund terms that speak to this.

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
I cancelled my iPhone 6+ 16GB ATT preorder a week ago and instead switched to a 6 that I picked up this morning. Well I just got home and find the 6+ sitting on my doorstep.

I contacted Apple CS and they sent me a return label. What happens if I don't return it by October 2 instead and sell it? I don't have a CC charge so I am assuming they will charge me the full $749 for it, correct? Are there any additional things I should be aware of beyond that? I can't find anything in the return & refund terms that speak to this.

I'm not sure but they'll probably just charge you.

Bazilemac

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014

or cancel your card and run!

mctrees02

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Yeah sounds like I will just be charged. Doesn't look like I can make any money through eBay since it's only the 16GB model. Figure I'll give Craigslist a shot for a day and if not just drop it off at the UPS Store tomorrow for return.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.