Hi, I ordered on the 26th. Phoned Apple today, was told that they wont start shipping until the end of November and into December so I cancelled. I was originally told it would ship November 9th, so I partly cancelled out of anger and spite for having at least another 3 week delay. I wonder if they are having heat issues? Or maybe its the 4850. Who knows, but id rather wait until I can actually order one and have it arrive within a week or so.