Cancelled my Order (FOR ATT) Good Luck Everyone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by infam0uz, Sep 17, 2014.

1. infam0uz macrumors regular

infam0uz

Well, I got fed up with all this order status staying the same, im not gonna take my luck waiting so i decided to go ahead and cancel my preorder to get my eligibility back so i can try my luck at some local att stores and other stores and grab one.

I had initially ordered Iphone 6 Plus 16GB Space Gray and i decided i wanted to get the 64GB Silver/White Iphone6 Plus. Ordered Sept 12th at 1:52am (CST) and had a Preparing for Shipment status the whole week. With a Oct 2 - 13, 2014 Shipping Window (I see some got it shipped and some didnt)

For those who think i should try my shot at preordering it again and i was estimated for a November Shipping date window, which im not gonna accept it.

Im not in any hurry, whoever has em, i get it. If no one has it, screw it i can wait!

Good Luck Everyone who hasnt recieved anything by friday!

Happy Iphoning!

Will come back and check on yall updates.

Again Good Luck Gents/Ladies!

2. infam0uz thread starter macrumors regular

infam0uz

Also - An Question

Anyone think going into a best buy store or radio shack would have a good chance of getting a plus rather than an ATT Store?

3. meagain macrumors 68030

I missed something - Why did you cancel? Because it said 'preparing for shipment'? :eek:

4. cnotes2019 Suspended

Lol

5. infam0uz thread starter macrumors regular

infam0uz

like i said i didnt want the color/size i orginally wanted and didnt want to have to preorder another one and wait it out a week or months, so i decided to get it in person instead with my luck.

6. thisdj78 macrumors 6502

You know that the phones are likely shipping out tonight or tomorrow right? I guess it's too late now, so I offer you the same luck.

7. infam0uz thread starter macrumors regular

infam0uz

Thanks, but i had a 16gb I6+ Space Grey ordered and i changed my mind and wanted to get the 64GB Silver/White I6+ instead

8. jeremysteele macrumors 6502

Heh... my brain just exploded a little bit. But I get what you're saying... basically had some minor-buyers remorse and changed your mind.

Honeslty I've never understood why people rush to get the phones right away. Its like everyone's phone suddenly dies every september....

9. xoutrageousx macrumors member

Get up early and go for it, last year I got up around 7am and picked up a 64gb 5s at a store, no problem at all. Due to demand, i'd say get up earlier but if you're getting 128gb or so, then it's cool. Not too many people go for those.

10. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

So you were fed up with the order status or you messed up and ordered the wrong thing? Because you're claiming both.....

11. MacBOS macrumors 6502

MacBOS

i'm going to make a bumper sticker with this:D

12. infam0uz thread starter macrumors regular

infam0uz

I had the 64GB Silver + Selected but keep in mind the att website that night was lagging and converted it all back to 16gb space gray instead and i had to deal with it since i couldnt get the order edited since it was already preparing for shipment the next day and hasnt changed and i even asked to edit it and they couldnt since it was already sent to the warehouse for shipment so i decided to wait it out and for the hell of it since it didnt ship out at all i decided to cancel it so i can get the right product i wanted.

13. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

14. eprisencc macrumors member

I want to cancel my order at the att store when I know they have the 16GB iPhone 6+ space grey waiting for me. I hope I don't have any trouble canceling on the spot like that. If I don't get a tracking number tomorrow then I'm camping out at an att store.

15. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Going to a carrier store is a horrible idea. They won't have more than just a few phones..