Cancelled my order - how long do I have to wait for refound?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marcin0903, Jul 15, 2010.

1. marcin0903 macrumors regular

Hi, yesterday I ordered iPhone 4, than I cancelled my order, but founds on my credit card are locked, so my question is, when Apple will release those founds from my account, because after considering case I want to order it again :p, but currently don't have founds, because of Apple and their "lock".
    Of course I am talking about Apple Online Store.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Apple only does a pre authorization that checks to see if you have the credit available. What happens after that is up to your CC compony. The "lock" now has nothing to do with Apple.

The best thing is to maintain a proper credit to balance ratio. Never charge more than 30% of you available credit amount. ;)

3. dzaam macrumors newbie

Take your leftover "funds" and order hooked on phonics.

4. marcin0903 thread starter macrumors regular

OK, I called Apple Support Line, and they told my same as above - they have nothing to do with that after I cancel and the bank is holding those credits; so my question is, if I call to the bank, will they unlock those credits immidietly?

5. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

NO they will not.

There are specific times that this will happen and there is nothing you can do to speed it up! The banks will not submit themselves to ANY risk. It can take 7-10 days.

You need to chill and find a spell checker:eek: