cancelled my order with AT&T!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Doctorsti, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Doctorsti macrumors regular

just got off the phone with the CSR and she was giving yet a third reason why my phone has not shipped and that I should expect it no later then the 28th.
    So that brings my excuses/explanations to 3 or 4 which included "no problem sir you ordered early enough and will get it the 24th," to " you will see it the 25 as they are shipped out the 24th overnight," to "you needed a credit check so it's late and will see it the 25th or 26th definitely," to finally "don't worry you will see it no later then the 28th, and we are sorry for the inconvenience"

I am finished. I tried to give Apple and AT&T my money for the next two years and possibly more even against my better judgment as AT&T's service in Delaware where I live is HORRENDOUS any way. With all the negative press about he iphone 4 having it's own reception problems I'm sure I would have just been cursing myself anyway for wanting an iphone bad enough to deal with both the service and the phones connection sucking.

Sorry apple, I still love you but only when you are on a competent carrier.

2. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

3. jakeacc macrumors regular

FINALLY. Someone who has an issue with AT&T or Apple and actually DOES something about it. (as opposed to uselessly whining on a message board, but still buying the phone)

4. Doctorsti thread starter macrumors regular

we'll see. I don't really care if anyone else cares. I'm sure Apple and AT&T won't miss me and I don't pretend they will but like the previous poster said if everyone that is griping just canceled THEN someone would care.

I plan on emailing Apple as well and I'm sure all that will occur is "Delete" but hey if I don't that's one less person putting that input out there.

5. falconeight Guest

falconeight

I ordered my phone at 12:59 Mountain time on the 15th it came at 10:30 on the 23rd and I was talking on it by 11:00. So far apple and att are perfect for me.

6. Doctorsti thread starter macrumors regular

yippee for you. There are plenty of customers that are getting jerked around by AT&T and I for one am not standing for it.

If their service was impeccable then that would be a different story but I already felt like I was sacrificing a lot by going with them (in my area that is). Other areas I have heard AT&T is perfect so in those areas, for people that got their phone when they were told they should, and don't have iphone antenna issues then great, keep it, use it, love it. I am still a little sad I had cancel I have been looking forward to an iphone for 3 years dealing with a garbage flip phone holding out for the "next gen" iphone.

I felt screwed and therefore I won't buy.