Cancelled Space Grey 6S order to get the Silver one...BUT

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by entraik, Sep 12, 2015.

1. entraik Suspended

When i try to get silver 6S via the Apple site, it says i can't use it on the same number as I upgraded already with ATT next (which i then cancelled). How do I proceed??

2. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Did your first order go through Apple or ATT?

I cancelled a 6s through ATT then ordered a 6s+ through Apple, both on NEXT. I got immediate reinstatement of my upgrade eligibility.

I did pay off the phone to own it a couple of days ago on that line.

Do you own the phone on the line you are trying to buy for, or do you still owe a balance?

3. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

It takes a day or two for cancellation to clear with the carrier.

4. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Not in my case.

5. spades1412 macrumors 6502

Give it some time. I just cancelled my preorder through the Apple site. It was an AT&T Next preorder. My upgrade eligibility reinstated pretty quickly. Within 10 minutes I would say.

6. EvoNiner1986 macrumors regular

Same here. I initially ordered a 6+ but after thinking about it all day, realized I was trying to convince myself I'd be happy with it, when I truly like the smaller size of the non plus model. The fact the 6S was still not back ordered was my cue to cancel my plus and order the 6s. My upgrade eligibility reset immediately after I canceled the first order.

7. entraik thread starter Suspended

Ok got it done. Had to do it throgh the app for some reason. Phew. I have a black 6 currently and thought a black 6s would be a good followup but changed my mind after seeing some videos. Now i want to go for the silver. It still has a date of 9/25 for shipment.

8. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Yep. I realized my mistake ordering the 6s after I got the ATT email confirmation.

I would've sworn I was screwed with my upgrade eligibility but hugely surprised when the order through Apple went ultra smooth.

9. RiCEADDiCTBOY macrumors 6502a

RiCEADDiCTBOY

What did the videos show you that made you change your mind?