cancelled with CPW

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ryanmanu, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ryanmanu macrumors regular

just to let everyone know, i had an angry conversation with CPW (which ended with me cancelling my order as im going to an apple store to buy one) and the man said they may be getting a delivery tomorrow (thursday17th) but they arnt sure if this will happen so absoulte earliest is friday otherwise it will be next tuesday.

and when i said to the man that they have let us down on their guarantees and they have lost another customer he was just like meh

2. SooTyLaD macrumors member

I did exactly the same thing... CPW's incompetence made the whole thing an ordeal...

yesterday wandered into the apple store and came out with a shiny new white 16gig that became active within about 2 minutes :)

3. ryanmanu thread starter macrumors regular

sweet!
    thats the good thing about apple aswel, i can look at the white and black and compare as im still not sure!

4. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

Just cancelled as well. I was one of the first pre-orders and they said I'd have it on launch day when I called to check on the 10th. Didn't turn up so I called again, "probably tuesday, definitely wednesday". They're now saying friday so I cancelled on the spot. What a bunch of clowns.

EDIT: does anybody know how to complain to them? You can't seem to complain without providng contract details. I know it's token but I'm so pissed off about it.

5. ryanmanu thread starter macrumors regular

update: sucessfully cancelled went to apple store in bluewater, they had sold out of 16gb black but had plenty of 8gb black and 16gb white so i left the store happy with my 16gb white :)
    i recomened anyone to go to apple, great customer service only had to wait 15min!

6. andyhofer macrumors member

I did exactly the same thing, cancelled and went to Apple. Bob On.

7. ryanmanu thread starter macrumors regular