Cancelling/Lapsing Apple Reservation for 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deuceap610, Oct 8, 2011.

1. deuceap610 macrumors member

I've been an AT&T customer since 2005 and have had an unlimited data plan since 2007 (on a variety of BlackBerries.) I figured that I wouldn't have a chance at getting an unlimited data plan for the iPhone when I upgraded as I wasn't grandfathered into it and as a result put a reservation in for a 64gb 4S since I knew the 2gb data limit would be reached quickly as a result of streaming and cloud services. My reservation through the Apple site was the two step process, I was given a reservation number and then later sent a notification to wrap up my purchase by selecting a data plan and payment information. It was at this time I saw that I had the unlimited data plan available to me. Immediately I went to the website to order the 32gb instead and completed the purchase with the unlimited data plan.

Long story short, my questions are, will the initial reservation be held against me? I didn't provide Apple with any credit card information for that purchase and the website didn't give me an option to cancel it. Should I be concerned that I'll be expected to purchase the 64gb as well or that my 32gb order will be cancelled?

2. deuceap610 thread starter macrumors member