Cancelling order with incase

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by justgotit, Dec 26, 2008.

1. justgotit macrumors newbie

Does anyone know how to cancel an order with incase? I bought a slider from them a few days ago, the order has not been shipped yet, and I've changed my mind and I'd like to get the Incipio feather. I tried calling support but nobody answered the phone. If anyone knows what I can do please share.

Thanks

2. KC2 macrumors regular

I'd personally keep calling. I'm sure a lot of companies are/were off today for the holiday. Looks like you might be in the clear anyway, according to their holiday shipping schedule: http://goincase.com/blog/2008/12/17/08-holiday-shipping-schedule/

I'm not sure if the warehouse hours correspond with the office hours, but just call them daily. Don't try to do it over e-mail. In my experience with them, they're just not great e-mailers. Awesome products, awesome design, awesome everything, just not e-mail correspondence.

3. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

4. 1rottenapple macrumors 65816

The slider cracks when you drop it, fyi. Two of mine did. Nice case though. Email them like a mother.

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I would follow his suggestion, as I had the worst experience with them - and it was topped off with their lousy email correspondence.

And I think even calling doesn't fix entirely the issue, they were just bad to me :mad: so good luck OP on cancelling that order.

6. justgotit thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not complaining that they were closed the day after Christmas, I have no problem about that. I am just suprised that there is no option when I'm looking at my account to cancel the order I just placed and instead have to call them.

But I appreciate all the helpful responses, I will call again on Monday.