Candyshell or Spigen?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by andrewtm, Oct 15, 2014.

1. andrewtm macrumors regular

I'm trying to decide a case for my iPhone 6 and I'm stuck between these two. I'm also open to other options as well. I've used the Candyshell on my iPhone 4 and 5 and it's an amazing case. I would use it on my 6 but I'm trying to get something different so it doesn't feel like the same phone in my hand.

I've been looking at the Spigen Tough Armor and it seems pretty good, but since I've used the Candyshell so long I don't want to risk it with a case I'm unfamiliar with.

Any input or suggestions would be great!

2. JamesHP macrumors 6502

Not sure about Spigen, but I had a Candyshell and returned it. Despite the fact the case was supposed to be flat, whenever I tried to use my phone while it was flat on a table the case made it spin like a spinning top, apparently this is a fairly common issue. So I sent it back and bought an Apple silicone case.

3. andrewtm thread starter macrumors regular

I found the spinning to be pretty cool. I also have a Candyshell and I'm trying to sell it. I wanted to return it but I didn't realize I got it from an authorized retailer with a strict return policy

4. macher macrumors 65816

macher

Have the Spegin Tough Armor and it's too slippery. Got the Verus Thor and it's great. Getting the Candyshell Grip.

5. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

You Speck wanters should wait for the MightyShell.

6. andrewtm thread starter macrumors regular

I want the candy shell grip as well but the shipment time is 3-5 weeks! That's way too long for me to wait considering I get my phone Tuesday.

7. Eckscaliber macrumors 6502a

Eckscaliber

Spigen for life.

Attached Files:

8. reiichiroh macrumors regular