Candyshell+(Screenprotector)? IPHONE 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by duhyes, Dec 14, 2012.

1. duhyes macrumors member

Will any screenprotector like invisableshield by zagg work with the iphone 5 candyshell?

I'm going to buy the speck candyshell case and i do not know which screnprotectors are good?

Anyone know where i can buy one at bestbuy?

I want a screenprotector that is non noticeable, good protection from scratches and good clarity

quote please and thank you :)

2. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

They should work with everything as the case edge doesn't come over the front of the screen.

I'm using a Bodyguardz Pure and it looks/works great. Much better than any Zagg though you have to get it online as I haven't seen them in stores. The Candyshell can be found pretty much anywhere though I would recommend the Candyshell Grip. It is thinner, just as protective, and more comfortable to hold.

3. duhyes thread starter macrumors member

4. Steevie macrumors regular

It should be fine. The lip comes up over the edge so youre protected all around but not so far that it will interfere with screen protectors

5. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

Using Candyshell with a Power Support crystal screen protector on my iPhone 5 right now with zero problems.

6. satchow macrumors 6502

Nope, right to the edge of the screen though. But it won't bubble up the screen protector.