Cannot Adjust Volume using the volume button

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Laxex Valentine, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Laxex Valentine macrumors newbie

Heya!

Before I get flamed and etc... I have google and done some research about this issue but cannot find much about it.

I am not sure if this is a very common issue or topic but how do you adjust or modify your apple keyboard so that you can adjust screen brightness or volume? I am currently running Windows XP SP3, on a 2.4Ghz Unibody Macbook.

Thanks for your help!

2. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

using their respectable keys, hold command and click them i believe ( or it is option) but i ran into this problem the other day while on windows on my mbp :p

hope i helped any

3. Laxex Valentine thread starter macrumors newbie

I do not really understand? Do you mean hold command or option + the volume up/down mute button?

4. PrincessPeach macrumors regular

Did you install the Bootcamp drivers (either you'd have been told to burn them to a disc when setting up Bootcamp or they'll be on your original OSX setup disc that came with the Mac)? If you did and the buttons still aren't working, hopefully someone can link you to the customised drivers someone here made to help people with Macbooks. A few models seem to need the extra drivers to solve your problem.