Cannot buy Outlook2Mac... What now.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by h4lp m3, Aug 29, 2011.

1. h4lp m3 macrumors 6502

I want to migrate an entire Outlook database (emails,calender,contacts) from a PC to Mac, but the geniuses at Little Machines have a broken website that gives me PHP errors and no sales line, only a contact form that won't let me submit and says I'm using invalid markup not matter what I type.

I have a presentation tomorrow and I need to find a alternative program or figure out how to migrate these files manually. :eek: Any tips? It's a 2007 version of Outlook going to a brand new MBP with Lion.

2. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Outlook has some export options, I think I've managed to do that via a Outlook -> Thunderbird -> Mail conversion before (for the email). Contacts and calendars should definitely be exportable to .vcard and .ics files natively, IIRC.

jW

3. BBuff macrumors member

Export to a PST from your Windows box and import in to you Mac version of Outlook.

4. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

Import into Outlook 2011 and then use Eagle Filer to export to Mail. Works great. I used Outlook2Mac and it worked fine and surprised the site is broken.

5. staylor13, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012

staylor13 macrumors newbie

Try 8Convert

There's a program called 8Convert (www.eighthoof.com) that worked for me--it exported 3500 emails from Outlook 2007 and was able to import it into Mail on my Lion Mac. It also supports PST files and 64-bit Windows. Maybe try that?

6. blovely macrumors newbie

Little Machines is up

Hi, I just accessed littlemachines.com. The download is available now.

7. ed1980 macrumors newbie

Outlook to Mac saved me $$

Hey I just got outlook to Mac from littlemachines.com It worked perfectly saving me a ton of time and money!! :)