Cannot charge iPhone when battery fall below 35%

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by justicef, Sep 16, 2016.

1. justicef macrumors newbie

Hello!

My iPhone cannot charge a battery when the level of charging is below 30-35%. I plug the charger - on the screen it is indicated that the phone is charged and nothing happens. Charged 2 days and phone turned into continous reboot loop after the battery level fell to 1% (4 days ago it was looping for 2 days non stop).

Sometimes it starts to charge, is no reason for that. Tried with different chargers, on computer and from AC. Doesnt matter. Changed the batteries for new and the same problems, tried hard resets and nothing...When the battery is over 40% it's charging normally.

Now from 2 days battery keeps falling constantly even if I 'charge" the phone...from 34% fell to 15% today and cannot do nothing..

Please help!
    Thanks

2. iThingsGurl macrumors 6502a

iThingsGurl

My guess is you have a bad battery. I think you should visit Apple and they'll take care of it. If you purchased your phone within the past year, they will do it for free. If you have an iPhone 5, again they'll do it for free.