New to these forums, but I'm really stumped and could use some help. I'm running a mid 2011 27" iMac, OSX 10.9.5... and for the last couple of days I have not been able to connect to any cloud based services - Adobe CC, Dropbox, Google Drive etc that are on the menu bar (icons are greyed out), nor does the App Store connect - no error message there, just a blank App Store template window...
- Browsers are working fine and I can connect to the web based interfaces of these apps (ie I can login to my Dropbox account and see my folders via Chrome).
- My Macbook Pro on the same wifi connection and network is working fine.
- An older version of OSX on another internal drive also works fine if I boot up with that.
- Another user on this version of OSX also cannot connect to these services.
- I have reset the modem / router. I have restarted the iMac about 9 times.
- I haven't changed any network settings that I'm aware of.
- I tried restoring with Time Machine to a couple of days ago, but then discovered it is still pointing at the old version of OSX on the other internal drive - doh!