Cannot connect to iTunes store - no such file or directory?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Lycanthroat, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Lycanthroat macrumors regular

[​IMG]

Hey all. Basically, I wanted to buy Robot Unicorn Attack (unicorns rock, shut up) and I now keep getting this error when I load up the App Store on my iPhone. I've not messed around with iTunes ever (I don't use it on my phone) so I don't get what this has to do with the App Store.

The only thing I've ever "hacked" to do with the App Store is change the dock label to spell "Apple". I'm stumped for what to do, and a Google search yields little. Or is the App Store messing up?

Thanks for reading : )

2. Lycanthroat thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry for the double post, just bumping :3 63 looks!

Seriously, I've looked at the App Store.app and everything's there - all my files and info.plists are untouched. I've tried disabling Winterboard and nothing happens. Gonna try uninstalling my latest Cydia apps (maybe one is affecting something?).

Maybe the address has bveen corrupted or the info.plist directs me somewhere weird? Please help, I want my unicorn :(

3. Lycanthroat thread starter macrumors regular

[​IMG]

Jesus, I'm thick. HERP DERP I'D ONLY DENIED ALL CONNECTIONS FOR THE APP STORE IN FIREWALL IP.

/facepalm