Cannot download from Apple's download page

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Kimba, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Kimba macrumors member

Kimba

Hi,
    I went to Apple.com's download page to download some games for my mom but when I click the download icon I get this message:
    I tried downloading other applications and got the same message. I used MRoogle to see if there were any discussions but I couldn't find anything. However, I did find a discussion on Apple's support site.

I have tried Safari 4.05 and Firefox 3.6.3 on OS X and Firefox 3.6.3 and IE 8.0 on Windows but I get the same problem. Anybody else having this problem?

2. georgeadbb macrumors newbie

yes i'm also getting the problem! so I guess it's not about either computer.

I've heard it's because of safari5 but it seems like other browsers won't work either.

3. danbeebee macrumors newbie

danbeebee

I'm having exactly the same issue.

All downloads give the same error message. This has been happening to me since the 12.6.10 so I wouldn't worry that it's you or your machine.

Come on Apple...!

4. Kimba thread starter macrumors member

Kimba

I just wanted follow-up and let everyone know the problem is gone! I was able to download the games my mother wanted without any issues. Also, I wanted to let the mods know they can close or delete this thread.