Cannot download Mac OS X 10.7 Core Library on Xcode 4.1

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Soulstorm, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Feb 1, 2005
    I am enrolled as an iOS developer, and so far I have been able to download all documentation libraries.

Starting with XCode 4.1, I can't download the Mac OS X 10.7 Core Library documentation. The error returned from Xcode is:

Other libraries seem to not have this problem.

Do I need to be registered as a Mac OS X developer to download the documentation for Lion? Is there any new policy changes in this matter that I am possibly unaware of?
  2. ViviUO macrumors 6502

Jul 4, 2009
    I am having the same issue. Not sure what is wrong. Like you, I am only registered as an iOS developer. However I cannot see a situation where only registered Mac devs can download the documentation would be a good move on Apple's part. Some people don't want to use the App Store. If this is true, then I feel robbed.
  3. chown33 macrumors 604

Aug 9, 2009
  4. Soulstorm thread starter macrumors 68000

Feb 1, 2005
    Still no success and the number of people having problems continue to grow...
  5. aresinferno macrumors regular

Oct 13, 2008
    I too have this problem. The odd thing is that when I go to the documentation in xcode, it seems to show that there is already a library in there with some references to Lion and many things saying that they have been updated for lion.
  6. chrono1081 macrumors 604

Jan 26, 2008
    Isla Nublar
    I have this same issue! I thought it was just me.
  7. aresinferno macrumors regular

Oct 13, 2008
    All is well. It finally managed to download earlier today. It did seem to want to re-download some of the other ones though.
  8. blueillusion macrumors member

Aug 18, 2008
    Is it me, or is the NSPopover class reference missing? I can only see the documentation for the delegate methods.