Cannot download Mac OS X 10.7 Core Library on Xcode 4.1

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by Soulstorm, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Soulstorm

I am enrolled as an iOS developer, and so far I have been able to download all documentation libraries.

Starting with XCode 4.1, I can't download the Mac OS X 10.7 Core Library documentation. The error returned from Xcode is:

Other libraries seem to not have this problem.

Do I need to be registered as a Mac OS X developer to download the documentation for Lion? Is there any new policy changes in this matter that I am possibly unaware of?

2. ViviUO macrumors 6502

I am having the same issue. Not sure what is wrong. Like you, I am only registered as an iOS developer. However I cannot see a situation where only registered Mac devs can download the documentation would be a good move on Apple's part. Some people don't want to use the App Store. If this is true, then I feel robbed.

3. chown33 macrumors 604

4. Soulstorm thread starter macrumors 68000

Soulstorm

Still no success and the number of people having problems continue to grow...

5. aresinferno macrumors regular

I too have this problem. The odd thing is that when I go to the documentation in xcode, it seems to show that there is already a library in there with some references to Lion and many things saying that they have been updated for lion.

6. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I have this same issue! I thought it was just me.

7. aresinferno macrumors regular

All is well. It finally managed to download earlier today. It did seem to want to re-download some of the other ones though.

8. blueillusion macrumors member

Is it me, or is the NSPopover class reference missing? I can only see the documentation for the delegate methods.