Cannot download new apps via App Store

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dizle, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Dizle macrumors 6502

Every time I try to download or purchase an App Store app it crashes the app store and doesn't download. Any help? I get all my apps legally through iTunes if that helps on the newest firmware jb with limera1n

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

3. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Does your app store happen to be in a categories folder? Because if so, that's the problem. Take it out of the category, respring, launch, download, put it back in categories (if you want to).

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

When I ran Categories I never had issues with Apps in the folders eith Apple or Cydia they updated perfect! :D haven't used since Folderenhancer though.

5. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

The Categories issue is only present in 4.0 and above. Works fine on my iPad running 3.2.1, but it's been a problem since day one on my iPhone 4. I read recently it was resolved, but that's not the case on mine unfortunately. I gave in and bought FolderEnhancer today because of this one problem; hopefully the dev will follow through on adding support for folder icon replacement soon.

It can also be an issue if you have the App Store in your SBSettings dock.

6. pittawatmo macrumors newbie

7. gasiddique macrumors newbie

brother i thing i phone pcsuit is work fine for application upload;);)

8. Dizle thread starter macrumors 6502

It's not in any categories or the SB dock, just sitting on a page. It started after I got on new FW and downloaded Suave HD theme but I don't know if those are the problems. I'll try getting rid of Suave

9. strodda macrumors regular

what firmware? are you saying that the apple app store isnt compatible with its own OS?