iPhone Cannot find Tage (paid version) in Cydia even after adding all repos

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TH55, Dec 13, 2014.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

Anyone else having this issue? I paid for it on my past device and it recognized my email and purchase on my new phone but the tweak does not appear anywhere in Cydia, just the free trial version I previously had installed.

2. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

It's because you only get the trial version to show in cydia. You download the app, then activate it inside your device via the (for lack of a better term) in-app purchase method (ie. input your email, registration, code, whatever it asks for). It will then activate to the full version. A number of apps do this that have payment system set up outside of Cydia. I think (don't know for sure) that this is the only way currently that they can offer a trial version.

3. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Where do you activate it? I'm not seeing any way to do this. I'm so frustrated right now.

----------

Never mind, got it. No one, not even the dev, told me I was supposed to activate via settings. I've been futzing around in Cydia and ifile lol. Thanks for your help.

4. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

You needed to go to the tweak's settings in order to buy the license in the first place, right? If yes, a nice guess would've been that activation would've been done the same way ;p

5. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

I can't remember honestly, it was on my old phone lol.

6. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

7. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

It's ok, just glad I have Tage again :)