Cannot install Winterboard on iOS 4.1 after limera1n

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by linc90, Oct 10, 2010.

1. linc90 macrumors newbie

When i hit install it takes me to a page that reads the following

Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
    winterboard

(this next area is greyed out)

Winterboard
    Depends preferenceloader
    depends libhide>=2.0.4

any suggestions?

also im using an iphone 4

2. Kaeon macrumors newbie

Reboot the phone, Not re-spring.

3. linc90 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. sp3cial macrumors newbie

Hello!

I own an ipod touch 4G 4.1 and I m trying to install via Cydia the Winterboard app. I get this message too and it's not downloadable. What should I do?

PS. I AM NEW TO ALL THESE STUFF!!!

What is re-spring?!

Thanks,
    Irene

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10)

Respring is in essence a re-freshing of your springboard layout. If you install SBSettings there is a button to do this manually. Also, whenever you install a mobile substrate add-on from Cydia it will respring your device.

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B334b Safari/531.21.10)

Respring is in essence a re-freshing of your springboard layout. If you install SBSettings there is a button to do this manually. Also, whenever you install a mobile substrate add-on from Cydia it will respring your device.

7. graceypoo macrumors newbie

Reboot not working >_<

Hello! I tried rebooting my iPhone 4, but Winterboard [along with some other apps] aren't working... It still says:

"Note:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Modifications

Install pincrush
    winterboard

(this next area is greyed out)

Winterboard
    Depends preferenceloader
    depends libhide>=2.0.4"

PLEASE help! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! =)

8. assassin94 macrumors newbie

I find out the solution of this problem
    First, open Cydia, in tab Cydia you select Home (if needed). Then scroll down, select more package sources. In the default sources, you choose Big boss ^^.
    Then, switch to Search (also in Cydia), type preferenceloader, pincrush, and libhide in search box, install it. Tada, now you can install Winterboard.
    My english is very bad because I'm in Vietnam, so I'm very sorry if you don't understand me ^^!