Cannot JB 4.3.3

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by iPagan, Sep 25, 2011.

1. iPagan macrumors regular

So the 4.3.3 JB on my iPad(1st gen, 3G) got messed up, and I decided to re-JB the device, using the same firmware.

I had saved the firmware as well as "redsn0w_mac_0.9.6rc15" from iClarified for my previous JB, but when I click on the saved IPSW to restore, I got a message to the effect that it isn't the required build, and cannot be restored.

I know it has something to do with Apple not signing 4.3.3, and I have to upgrade to 4.3.5. But it is tethered JB, I don't want that.

I also know that my shsh blob is saved in Cydia, but I haven't read enough to know how to retrieve that shsh blob from Cydia.

My iPad is in recovery mode right now. Would like to get it back to business ASAP.

How can I re-JB my device with 4.3.3??????????

Thanks!

2. iPagan, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011

iPagan thread starter macrumors regular

By the time I posted, the iPad was in Recovery Mode. Not possible to turn it on. I wound up JBing it with 4.3.5. Apple signs it.

My SHSH blobs are stored in Cydia, though. 4.3.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5.

Need to find out how to retrieve SHSH blobs from Cydia, if I want to JB with a firmware that is NO LONGER signed by Apple.

Have got more important things to do, however. :)

If you or anyone in the know could give me some pointers on this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3. outz macrumors 6502

Use tiny umbrella to retrieve the blogs from cydia.

4. iPagan thread starter macrumors regular

Have heard so much about TU, just haven't got around to try it as yet.

4.3.5 isn't too bad. Just tethered.

Thanks!